Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Alive in Jacksonville, Florida

September 16, 2014

Hey mom and dad.

I'm alive and in Florida.  Sorry I didn't get the chance to call you mom.  I ran out of time on our layover. I'm doing good. We had some southern cooking for dinner and I get sent to my first area tomorrow! Email you on P-day (Monday). Love you.





David left the MTC around 3:30 a.m.  He was able to talk to Scott for about 10 minutes this morning at the airport in Salt Lake.  He was supposed to call me on his layover in Atlanta but as he said, was unable to.  I think his flight landed in Jacksonville around 3:00 p.m. EDT. I can't wait to hear from him on Monday.  I think there might be pictures of him on The Mission Blog as they post pictures of new missionaries arriving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment