Monday, April 18, 2016

T-Shirts and Short Letters

April 4, 2016
No Letter :(


April 11, 2016

Hey Y'all!

This week has been pretty good! Monday we had a golden hour way out in the boonies of our area and found two really awesome people that day. We biked ALL day. 

Wednesday we had a really, really good day. We had zone meeting and I gave a training on how to change your mission based off of this talk by a navy admiral. It was way good. 

Friday we had weekly planning and we taught this lady who had a picture of black Jesus. So of course I had to take a picture. We had stake conference this weekend. It was way good. 

Anyways, we are about to go play soccer, and my desire to write is lessening by the week haha. I'll do my best to write a longer one next week! 

In other news, a while back I made t-shirts for my district in Fleming Island and they FINALLY  got in. The picture makes me look way skinny but I promise I ain't that skinny.

Elder Toolson





These are the Zone Leaders and APs






No comments:

Post a Comment