Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lost Ipad

October 14, 2014

I left my Ipad in Lake Butler, so I don't get it back until WednesdayI write down what goes down everyday so I don't forget. So, I'll just hit you up with the highlights of this week. Tuesday we met this lady named Passion, and man were they accurate on that name. WE barely got a word in while she talked to us about her religion. Did y'all know Jesus doesn't have a soul? We are meeting with her again tomorrow and she's gonna show us the book of the lost bible haha. Can't wait. I went on a trade off with Elder Dean in Lake Butler. Lake Butler's freakin' sweet. We did a service project there and met with Sister Jennine(shes super cool)! SO yeah I left the IPad in their car... ummm this thing called bike fest was in town this weekend and we went to check it out with Katie and her kids. Yeah. Not family oriented... it was basically a biker convention. We helped at the food pantry extra long Thursday because LaDon took a trip to Orlando. That's about all I can remember without my trusty IPad. Y'all know how my memory is haha. Have a good week y'all!

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment