Friday, February 12, 2016

Transferred back to Gainesville to be a Zone Leader!

February 1, 2016

Hey Y'all!
This week was awesome! We got a ton done and saw a bunch of people. We had some good dinners this week and guess what I got?!? A hammer and a screwdriver that this awesome member crocheted me! 

We did some service in 1st Ward for a non-member building a gun range And filled a bunch of girls with dirt. It was awesome. In other words we went to Sonic and got some shakes and just did normal missionary stuff.

Transfers came and it looks like I'm moving back to GAINESVILLE!!! And get this, they called me to be a Zone Leader. It's super crazy and was a major shock, but I guess the Lord qualifies. So it's mega crazy but anyways we are having Zone P-day right now so I have to go! 


Love you all!



Connor Mandel and Elder Toolson
Elder Flake and Elder Toolson



Elder Loder and Elder Toolson



Obstacle Course Mishap



Future Rappers

No comments:

Post a Comment