Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Alive and Kicking

January 18, 2016

Hey Y'all!
     This week has been insanely good. Best week this area has seen in a long long time.We taught a whopping 21 People this week!!! woo! (as opposed to the usual 12) But it was Great! Nothing too great happened on Monday but Tuesday was amazing! We had a trade off here with Middleburg and I was with Elder Servoss. We taught like 4 people that day including a lady that had already met with the missionaries and almost got baptized. It was awesome and she is super cool! We also met a really old guy that night that kept saying the same thing over and over it was too great. Wednesday we taught a bunch more people and the same with Thursday and Friday and Saturday haha. Honestly I don't remember much about the week except it was awesome. Yesterday we had a multi stake conference for the southeast region of the US and it was super good. We had dinner at the Taylor's that night and it was super fun. The end!

Elder Toolson


January 25, 2016

Hey everyone! I'm still alive and kicking. I don't have a ton of time and honestly can't remember too much of what happened this week. On Tuesday we had a trade off with first Ward Elders and I got to be with Elder Dean! It was amazing. We also set a baptismal date with one of our investigators, Dave, this week. He is awesome and I'm super excited about him. The Allreds left this week so that was super sad. They moved out to Utah (the picture of the man picking me up is Bro. Allred) We had the trainer/trainee meeting this week and it's always fun to see everyone and learn. We also did service and me and Elder Loder dug out a huge tree stump. It was awesome. We had district p-day today (why I'm writing so late) and had a massive bonfire, I'll attach a couple of pictures. Good week. Woo!

 David and Brother Allred

Trainer/Trainee Meeting


Fleming Island District P-Day at Brother Luke's

Elder Loder and Elder Toolson






No comments:

Post a Comment