Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Love What I Do!

June 20, 2016

Hey Y'all!

I keep trying to come up with new and creative ways to say my week was awesome, great, etc., but you already know it was! So I'll just get down to brass tacks. 

Tuesday we had district meeting that day and had dinner with a recent convert that night. We basically spent the whole day with the other Elders so, hey, I'm not complaining. 

Wednesday we said our goodbyes, and I am seriously having withdrawals. I loved those Elders. So just update, both Elder Stanley and Elder Folsom got taken out, so now we are the lone elders in the ward. We had transfers and me and Elder Smith are staying together again! Love it. And the area. Life is so good y'all. I can't even express via email how much I love what I do. I'm pretty much over "new" experiences so now I can just do what I know how to do best, share the gospel. 

Thursday we had another district meeting with our new district leader, Elder Knight. He is a Spanish missionary and he is going to do awesome. I'm really excited for him. But yeah our week was good. Love y'all!

Elder Toolson



 Me and Elder Stanley doing our "what in the world?" Face. We had several non-verbal conversations. Love that man.


 Perfectly describes our district.

 Me and Elder Folsom in front of the dog park.
 We ransacked the other Elders apartment when they left. I have 2 matresses now. And. I. Love it.

I went on a tradeoff win Elder Rivera! He is AWESOME. And super humble. He's from Peru.



No comments:

Post a Comment