Monday, March 9, 2015

Waycross, GA

March 9, 2015

Hey Y'all! 

Not much to report on this week. I'm up in Waycross, GA now just getting adjusted and all. I love the area and the ward is super awesome. I think I'm going to like it here. Not much has happened here other than just doing work. We have a bunch of new investigators and it's going super good up here. My comp Elder Carrington is pretty cool.Tuesday in Starke the Beckhams came down from Keystone to say bye to me and everyone else called and it was super sad and all that. One of the Cowarts actually called us from Starke yesterday so that was awesome! Hope they're doing good. Well not much to say other than new area, new life stuff. My address is:

503 Union St. 
Waycross,Ga 31501

So hit me up with mail!!!! It's so much better when it's on a piece of paper.

Elder Toolson



Elder Warren and Elder Toolson


No comments:

Post a Comment