Sunday, November 22, 2015

Transfers

November 16, 2015

Hey y'all!
This week has certainly been an interesting one. I finished saying goodbye to everyone in Gainesville on Tuesday and Wednesday was transfer meeting. Transfer meetings are my absolute favorite because I get to say hi to all of my old buddies. I gave Elder Coy and Elder Sunderland the biggest hugs ever. I also got to say hi to Bro. Barber! I came to Fleming Island and it is super classy here. For the most part people are super nice! We have been doing ridiculous amounts of tracting because the Elders before me did basically nothing and stayed in the house all the time... but I guess I'm the one to fix it! Fleming island is going to be golden by the end of this transfer. Elder Hartvigsen is from Salt Lake City, Utah and has been out for about 10 1/2 months. He's super shy and nerdy and has all sorts of health problems but the Lord will provide!


Love you all! My email is super short because of that last video. Ultimate Frisbee!

Elder Smith and Elder Toolson (David's Greenie)









Ultimate Frisbee


No comments:

Post a Comment