Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This Mission is on Fire!

May 16, 2016

Hey Y'all!

This week was way good. Not a whole lot of special events went on, so we had a ton of time to teach this week. We did have a Zone Meeting on Wednesday and it went amazing. It was really good, we set a Zone goal and had a bunch of good trainings. My training was called, "This mission is on fire!" And it was basically like a pump up speech to get people excited, and apparently something worked, because our Zone killed it this week! It was really good. Makes me love what I do on weeks like this.


I had a really good Trade-off with Elder Foust and we taught about a billion people. Everyone just decided to be home that day so it was pretty great and we ended up teaching most of the day. We also had a detour to go give a blessing at the VA.

Yesterday we had this investigator Josh come to church and it was awesome! The Ward fellowshipped him SO good. First time he had come to church in 2 years. It did wonders for him and he is progressing super well.

In other news we had a freak rainstorm and Elder Smith told me to take a picture of him while I was backing out the car... So I did :) 
Best Companion Ever Award? Me. 

Haha, but yeah my week was great! 

Love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment